How do you sell the coffee?
Our coffee is normally packed in 250g or 500g bags. The bags are resealable with a zip-lock to help the coffee stay fresh for as long as possible.
Remembering our mantra –
Freshly roasted. Freshly ground. Freshly brewed.
– we would prefer to provide you with whole coffee beans so you can enjoy freshly ground coffee at home. However, if do not own a coffee grinder (yet!) we will be pleased to grind the coffee for you, either at one of our markets, or in our roastery for online customers. We just ask you to specify your brew method so we know how fine to grind the coffee.
Returning to ‘freshly roasted’: we recommend you organise your purchases so that the coffee is never more than a few weeks past the date of roasting, to ensure you keep enjoying that fresh taste.
Where to buy?
Through our on-line shop
Simply click on ‘SHOP’ above.
At the market
You will find our stand at the following markets:
- Liestal Genussmarkt, Rathausstrasse, 4410 Liestal – every Saturday 08:00-13:00
- Laufen Monatsmarkt, Vorstadt, 4242 Laufen – the first Tuesday of every month 08:00-17:00 (from 7th April 2020)
We accept cash, Twint, Mastercard, Visa, V Pay, EC, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, UnionPay, Apple Pay, Google Pay
In the village
We are proud to be associated with the following retail partners:
- Bäckerei Anklin & Stebler, Dorfstrasse 36, 4222 Zwingen
- Genossenschaft Dorfladen Duggingen, Kirchstrasse 6, 4202 Duggingen
- Blauen Dorfladen, Dorfstrasse 13, 4223 Blauen
- Heaven's, Waldeck 95, 4204 Himmelried
At the roastery
Every Friday 09.30-14.00, Riedstrasse 12, First Floor, 4222 Zwingen (contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need directions)
How do I store the coffee?
Customers often ask us whether they should store their coffee in the fridge or freezer. In principle, the colder temperatures should reduce the loss of volatile components which contribute to the taste and also slow down the staling process. However, as soon as you expose the cold coffee to warmer air, water will condense on the coffee and spoil it to some extent (especially with ground coffee). So on balance we would recommend that the coffee be stored in a sealed bag or other container, in a cool place out of direct sunlight (such as a kitchen cupboard).
We are always pleased to hear from businesses who want to offer their employees fine coffee at work as a reward for their commitment. Also, hotels, restaurants, cafes and retail stockists who want to offer their customers the best in locally-roasted speciality coffee.
Please contact us on email@example.com with your enquiry.